Just got done watching Nintendo's E3 press conference and decided i would try and model their new console the Wii U. They literally announced it about an hour ago so there's not many pics of it out there, i will have to refine the model as more reference come out.
I'll model the new controller next and post it in the next few days.
Disable / enable all textures of a scene.
How to create a shortcut for this plugin :
You must installed the plugin : put it in the MAXON > CINEMA 4D > plugins directory and restart Cinema 4D
1. Open the Command Manager with going to Menu Window > Layout > Command Manager or with pressing Shift+F12.
2. In the Name Filter field write : "xsTextureSwitch".
3. Select the plugin by clicking on its name.
4. Choose your shortcut in the field in the right bottom corner of the window.
Advice : avoid shortcut like "A", "G", etc : they are already taken by Cinema 4D's main functions, choose a shortcut like Alt+X or something like that (except if you agree to erase an already existing shortcut).
5. Click on "Assign".
6. If the shortcut is already taken or may enter in conflict with an other, a warning message will be display.
Go chech out his other great plugins over at xsyann.com